AAU TV offers its services to member universities in Good Standing to advertise their conferences, workshops and symposia for free through the programme ‘Events Update’.
‘Events Update’ is a newly rolled-out weekly programme on the AAU Television station that packages and announces the various higher education events happening all over the continent.
All AAU Members in good standing (members who are up to date with their dues payment) are invited to take advantage of this programme to promote the visibility of their upcoming events and institutions. This visibility platform serves as one key benefit for member Universities of the AAU.
The following requirements are needed for each event:
- Name of University
- Location of University (Country and City/County)
- Name of Event (Conference, Workshop, Symposium, other)
- Date of Event (including duration)
- Synopsis on the Event (Goals, Objectives, Modules, Expected Outcomes)
- Resource Persons/Facilitators (if known)
- Targeted Participants
- Registration Requirements (Fees, Discounts, etc.)
- Accommodation Packages (including Hotel Arrangements)
- Other General Information (Visas, Airport Shuttle, etc.)
- Contact Person(s)
- Event’s Website Links (if available)
- Visuals to accompany the Advert (Pictures of past events or any picture which depicts the events)
- Overall number of pages of content submitted should not exceed three (3) pages
Send these information at least three weeks before the event to email@example.com and copy Ms. Isabella Tetteh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This is an opportunity not to be missed on AAU TV, which transmits to all parts of Africa and part of Southern Europe on free-to-air satellite.
Facebook: Association of African Universities
YouTube: Association of African Universities
AAU TV! The Voice of Higher Education in Africa.