The Association of African Universities (AAU) is pleased to invite all African Higher Education Institutions to apply and take part in the 2018 African Quality Rating Mechanism (AQRM) Institutional Evaluations for Quality Improvement. Please access all the relevant documents with key information on this process here
- CALL FOR AQRM INSTITUTIONAL EVALUATIONS PARTICIPATION
- COVER NOTE _AAU CALL FOR AQRM INSTITUTIONAL EVALUATIONS PARTICIPATION
- AQRM AUDIT PROCESS STEPS AND BUDGET 2018
- AQRM SURVEY QUESTIONNAIRE
STEPS IN THE AAU AQRM APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Institutional Applications and payments are received.
- The selected experts and 2 members of each university (Quality Assurance Director & one member of the Administration) that apply to participate in the AQRM institutional assessment process, attend a preparatory online Webinar.
- Universities complete the AQRM survey as part of the self-assessment process.
- AAU allocates and sends the completed AQRM surveys to experts selected for the AQRM Evaluation visits. The experts read through the AQRM surveys and if necessary, they raise questions to seek clarification from the universities in question.
- Experts do the verification/validation visits to institutions where at the end of their visit they give an oral report to the institutions and submit draft reports to AAU. The draft reports are sent to institutions for input in track changes. The institution returns the draft report to AAU which passes it on to experts who do the final report and send it to AAU. AAU then sends the final report to institutions.
The AFRICAN QUALITY RATING MECHANISM (AQRM) AUDIT PROCESS STEPS AND BUDGET are all uploaded above for further information
HOW UNIVERSITIES CAN APPLY
- Interested universities are asked to fill out this ONLINE APPLICATION FORM: https://www.research.net/r/AAUEva
- Selection will be based on commitment (of the university leadership) as expressed in the application form and also preparedness to undertake the exercise.
All institutions in all the 5 African Higher Education regions, regardless of language are encouraged to apply and take part. The tool is in the 4 AAU official languages which are English, French, Arabic and Portuguese. Expert teams may include one expert who speaks French, Arabic and/or Portuguese.
- For any technical challenges contact Frank Asefuah on: email@example.com
+233 548 880 855
- For any other questions about the whole exercise contact Dr. Violet Makuku on firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com +233 263 129 798
Read more about AAU from www.aau.org and www.blog.aau