The African Students’ Leadership and Capacity Building Training Programme seeks to equip student leaders with the soft skills they need to operate in a modern academic environment.
Objectives of the workshop
The specific objectives of the training include:
- Equipping student leaders with the knowledge and skills needed to administer student bodies.
- Equipping student leaders with the knowledge and skills needed to provide support to university management and administration.
- Empowering young leaders to be responsive, efficient, and innovative in order to achieve the “Africa we want” by 2063
Target Audience of the workshop
The Workshop targets student leaders in all tertiary institutions in Nigeria and other African countries.
Date of the workshop
Tuesday 25th – Friday 28th September, 2018
Arrival and Registration
Monday, 24th September, 2018
Venue of the workshop
University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Registration Fees and how to pay
Register via https://www.research.net/r/SLCBTNIGERIA
- Ndowa E.S. Lale- Vice Chancellor of University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Comfort Ekpo- Former Vice Chancellor, University of Uyo, Nigeria
- Engr S.A Ngerebara- Former Commissioner, Rivers State
- S. Okodudu- University of Port Harcourt
- Kwesi Acquah Sam-Project Officer-Association of African Universities, Ghana
- O.Ndumuku- University of Port Harcourt
- B. Nwinee- Dean of Faculty of Management Sciences, University of Port Harcourt
- Esohe Ogbohodo- ACE M& E Officer- CERHI- University of Benin, Nigeria
- M. Anikpo– Former DVC, University of Port Harcourt.
- O. Ekpeyong- Dean of Student Affairs, University of Port Harcourt
- Col. Isigozu- Former CSO, UNIPORT
- Ogbonna Joel- Centre Leader,ACE-CEFOR,UniPort
- S.A.Ngeregbara- Former Commissioner, Rivers State
- Prof Agbagwa- Director, QA/QC, University of Port Harcourt
Read the Workshop Concept Note for more Information Student Leaders Workshop Concept Note- Nigeria