The African Students’ Leadership and Capacity Building Training Programme seeks to equip student leaders with the soft skills they need to operate in a modern academic environment.
The specific objectives of the training include:
1. Equipping student leaders with the knowledge and skills needed to administer student bodies.
2. Equipping student leaders with the knowledge and skills needed to provide support to university management and administration.
3. Empowering young leaders to be responsive, efficient, and innovative in order to achieve the “Africa we want” by 2063
Target Audience of the workshop
The Workshop targets student leaders in all tertiary institutions in Ghana and other African countries.
Date of the workshop
17th – 20th July, 2018
Arrival and Registration
Monday, 16th July,, 2018
Venue of the workshop: Association of African Universities Secretariat, off Okponglo – Trinity- UPSA road, East Legon, Accra-Ghana
Register via https://www.research.net/r/AFRISTUDENTS-KY2018
1. Prof. Mrs. Goski Alabi, Dean – Centre for International Education and Collaboration, University of Professional Studies
2. Mr. Patrick Awuah – President/Founder: Ashesi University College
3. Dr. James K. Adomako, Dean of Student Affairs – University of Ghana
4. Mrs. Araba Botchway, Director of Admissions & Financial Aid: Ashesi University College – Ghana
5. Mr. Fred Awaah, Lecturer – University of Professional Studies, Accra
6. Mr. Ransford Bekoe, Senior Project Officer – Association of African Universities
7. Mr. Kwesi Acquah Sam, Project Officer – Association of African Universities
8. Mr. Spencer Korankye – Head of Operations & Partnerships: TANOE
9. Mr. Ernest Owusu-Nyarko – Finance/Budget Control & MIS Officer: Premium Bank
10. Ms. Rita Kusi – CEO, KUSI Consulting