University in Focus – Njala University, Sierra Leone, West AfricaJuly 23, 2015
Call: Workshop on Promoting Sustainable University-Stakeholder LinkagesJuly 31, 2015
Capacity Building for the Ethiopian National Accreditation Office and Conformity Assessment Bodies
The enabling Environments ltd, Mauritius wishes to announce that it has submitted an expression of interest for the above and is now looking for experts as per the below:
1. Team Leader: Key Expert 1 – Expert on Quality Infrastructure, Application of standards
2. Key Expert 2: Medical Laboratory Expert
3. Key Expert 3: Auditor and Laboratory Accreditation Expert
4. Non-key Expert: Certification on Management Systems
5. Non-key Expert: Certification on products, processes and services
6. Non-key Expert: Certification on Persons
The purposes of the project are to enhance the understanding of the WTO TBT and Trade Facilitation Agreements among the quality infrastructure institutions and to strength the capacity of the conformity assessment bodies and the ENAO for delivering technical assistance on QMS for private sector in Ethiopia.
If you feel you have the right profile, kindly send your updated CV and an indication of your daily fees to chritelle.Souave@enabling-env.com Cell No. +230 465 4070
Please disseminate this information widely within your networks.