Agitel Formation started in 1990, following the creation of the Ivorian Agency Telematics (Agitel) by Mr. Sanogo Mamadou. It aims to offer solutions in the areas of telematics and informatics. With a strong demand for vocational training in 1992, Agitel Formation reformed its structure to offer vocational training with certification from France.
In 1995, the institution reverted to the Ivorian BTS system (Higher National Diploma) and started offering degrees in communication, accounting, business and Information Technology. Currently, Agitel-Formation has four (4) institutes which are all involved in the training of qualified senior managers to meet the needs of local, national and regional economies.
- Train highly qualified leaders for business/industry
- Provide businesses, national and international institutions with quality human resources to meet their needs
- Train future entrepreneurs capable of creating and directing SMEs / SMIs with high added value
- A small number of learners per class to promote quality exchange between learners and teachers
- A teaching method consistent with LMD ( Degree, Masters and PhD)
- Adoption of E- Learning training methods to promote distance learning and break geographical barriers to accessing quality education
- Active pedagogy customised to promote group work to enable students develop personal skills and integrate into a team
Points of Interest
- Agitel Formation is divided into the following institutes – Human Resources and Communication, Accounting and Finance, ICT and Computer graphics, and Management and International trade.
- Agitel (a francophone institution) encourages bilingualism and promotes the English language through the organisation of various programmes including debates.
- The institution provides internship and job placement opportunities for continuing and past students
- Agitel Formation awards Higher National Diplomas, Bachelors Degrees and Master Degrees
- Agitel Formation has partnerships with several institutions in delivering and producing high quality graduates. Some of the partners include Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU-USA), Nestle, Ecobank-CI and ICN Business School, Nancy, France.
Head of Institution: Monsieur Bamba Sory
Telephone: +225224792/ 22478303