Misr University for Science & Technology (MUST) – Egypt, North Africa
Misr University for Science & Technology (MUST) was established by a Presidential Decree in 1996 and in accordance with the law governing Private Universities in Egypt. MUST is authorized to grant B.A, B.S, M.A, M.S, and Ph.D. Degrees in different fields of study. All their programs have been accredited by the Supreme Council of Universities in Egypt. MUST is an active member of the Association of Arab Universities, the International Association of University Presidents and the Association of African Universities.
MUST offers programmes in the following areas
Medicine, Dental Surgery, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Engineering, Business, Mass Media, Foreign Languages, Information Technology, Biotechnology, Applied Medical Sciences, Archaeology & Tourism Guidance and Special Education.
Prof. Dr. Muhammad H. El-Azzazi is the President of Misr University for Science & Technology.
Points of interest about MUST
- The university has implemented an e-learning programme and uses the MOODLE platform
- The university is affiliated to the following institutions that help MUST deliver relevant programs – High Institute for Tourism & Hotels, October High Institute for Engineering & Technology, Souad Kafafi Foundation for Integrated Social Care, Souad Kafafi Integrated Language Learning School and Golden Panda International Travel Service Co. Ltd.
- The university is very active in publishing and conducting research in various areas. Some of the publications and research include:
- The MUST College of Oral & Dental Surgery has a well-designed Interns’ Training Program for its students. Learn more about this program here: http://www.must.edu.eg/Dentistry/Interns_Program.pdf
The contact details for MUST are:
- URL: http://www.must.edu.eg/
- Telephone : +202- 38247455 – 38247456 – 38247457
- Key University E-Mail Addresses : http://www.must.edu.eg/contactus.php