Vacancies – Vice Chancellor and Deputy Vice Chancellor Positions – University of ZambiaFebruary 17, 2023
81st AAU Governing Board Meeting hosted by the AAU SecretariatFebruary 17, 2023
AAU-eLearnAfricaLMS is pleased to announce the call for partnerships to develop Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs. Only one university per country can benefit from this initiative.
The program stems from the collaboration between the Association of African Universities and eLearnAfrica to Design, Develop, Deliver, and Deploy Learning Management systems (LMS) throughout Africa and enhance online education.
This program will be fully funded by eLearnAfrica and is open to all AAU member Universities and non-AAU member Universities.
By studying the Online Masters Of Business Administration (MBA), students can apply the most current theoretical knowledge to their careers in a real-time setting. Additionally, it seeks to support students’ achievement of the following outcomes:
- Prepare for the challenges of senior management within a global business environment,
- Make difficult strategic decisions and communicate them effectively,
- Acquire skills and confidence to lead and manage international business operations,
- Lead and manage cross-cultural project teams.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of contemporary management theory and new thinking
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to digitise your program.