CEFTER STAKEHOLDERS WORKSHOP, July 2015July 8, 2015
Emmanuel Beche of Université de Maroua wins prize for Best African Budding Researcher in EducationJuly 9, 2015
Did you Know that…………….
- Ain Shams University’s Faculty of Medicine has started a number of initiatives in its new medical project in the University Hospital
- The University Council has signed a cooperation protocol for the exchange of experiences between the university (Faculty of Medicine) and a number of Hospitals
- A memorandum of understanding has also been signed between its Faculty of Agriculture and the Institute of Agricultural Rural Development in Brazzaville.
- Ain Shams University has seven campuses, all of which are sited in Great Cairo.
- Ain Shams University was earlier known as “Ibrahim Pasha University”
Address: Khalifa El-Maamon st, Abbasiya sq., Cairo. Post Code: 11566,
Telephone: (202) 26831474 – (202) 26831231, (202) 26831490 – (202) 26831417
University President: Dr. Hussein Essa
Date of Establishment: July 1950
To achieve excellence in the field of higher education and scientific research at the local, regional and global in a climate of independence, freedom, democracy, equality and contribute to the service of society and achieve sustainable development.
- Integrate a culture of total quality and continuous improvement in the educational process and research.
- Enrich the theoretical knowledge and applied in accordance with ethical standards, social and cultural life of society.
- Spread the culture and ethics of scientific research.
- Strengthen cooperation between the University and other universities, scientific research centers locally, regionally and globally.
- Develop educational programs in light of the standards of local, regional and global levels.
- Provide students with the latest sources of knowledge and modern technology to develop their ability in innovation, leadership and self-learning, teamwork and competition.
- Strengthen the continuing education and distance education.
- Activate the role of the centers and units of a special nature to provide research and advisory services to the community.