The Association of African Universities (AAU) will be holding a 4-day intensive training course on the 21st Century Quality Assurance Knowledge and Skills Workshop to equip Quality Assurance personnel in Higher Education and Tertiary institutions with knowledge and skills of quality assurance in the 21st Century.
Lecturers, registrars, deans, directors, chairpersons etc, are also encouraged to attend because they are the custodians of quality in departments, faculties, student enrollments, staff recruitment, record keeping and examination process, among others. The workshop will also help them understand how they can assure quality in their respective departments, faculties and support services to enable them make appropriate assessments and improvements in all institutional activities. The training will be held from 8:30am to 5: 00pm each day .
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Quality Assurance personnel in Higher Education Institutions, Colleges and Polytechnics
- Deans of Faculties
- Directors of Support Services
- University Council Members
- Chairpersons of Departments
- University lecturers (including Doctors and Professors) of all areas of specialization including Medicine, ICT, Agriculture, Commerce, Law, Architecture … etc
- Polytechnics lecturers (including Doctors and Professors) of all areas of specialization including Medicine, ICT, Agriculture, Commerce, Law, Architecture … etc
- College lecturers including (including Doctors and Professors) of all areas of specialization including Medicine, ICT, Agriculture, Commerce, Law, Architecture … etc
AAU Members Institutions: US$400
Non-AAU Member Institutions: US$450 payable well in advance of the workshop or at the workshop venue. The money will cover the conference package, workshop documents, lunch, and tea breaks. You are encouraged to visit blog.aau.org for more information.
/firstname.lastname@example.org Ms Agnes Apedoe at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org Mr Frank ADJEI at email@example.com Mr Maxwell Amo-Hoyte firstname.lastname@example.org: or phone on the following mobile numbers: +233 20 100 7374/+233 24 404 2835/+233 263 129 798 /+233270 239 439/ +233 20 863 4325/+233 20 815 2735 respectively.
N/B: From previous experiences, it has been noted that some participants want to do personal business during the 4 day period of the course. This disrupts the smooth running of events. In that regard, participants are encouraged to take an extra day and return late Friday or Saturday in order to do personal business after the course.
US DOLLAR ACCOUNT
|ACCOUNT NAME:||Association of African Universities|
|BANK NAME:||Standard Chartered Bank High Street Branch Accra-Ghana|
|CORRESPONDENT BANK:||Standard Chartered Bank New York|
GHANA CEDIS ACCOUNT
Account Name: ASSOCIATION OF AFRICAN UNIVERSITIES
Name of Bank: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK HIGH STREET BRANCH, ACCRA-GHANA
Account Number: 0100100581500 Swift Code: SCBLGHAC
NAIRA ACCOUNT DETAILS:
EXCHANGE RATE: 365.25
Account Name: CVC/AAU Bank: ACCESS BANK PLG PPPRA BRANCH, ABUJA PLOT 1012, CADASTRAL ZONE CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT, FCT ABUJA NIGERIA
Account Number: 0730902405
NIGERIA USD ACCOUNT DETAILS
Account Name: CVC/AAU Bank: ACCESS BANK PLG PPPRA BRANCH, ABUJA PLOT 1012, CADASTRAL ZONE CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT, FCT ABUJA