About the AAU University-Industry Linkages Workshop Series
The workshop series are intended primarily for:
- University leaders and managers who are agents of change in their institutions, including
- Members of University Councils; Vice Chancellors, Rectors, Presidents and Principals or their deputies;
- Directors of Institutes/Colleges, Deans of Faculties; etc.
- Heads of higher education regulatory agencies; and
- International/Industrial Relations Officers, and University Public Relations Officers.
Though participation is open to all involved in higher education leadership, preference is given to persons holding the positions listed above, as well as female applicants. The Addis workshop was the second in the series, and featured the following modules:
- Technology Uptake in African Universities
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Entrepreneurship in African Universities
Please download the Report of the 2nd Workshop hosted by St. Mary’s University, Addis Ababa: Final Report_Report of 2nd Workshop