VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT – ABM UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
“Raising a Generation of Prosperous Entrepreneurs & Business Leaders”
ABM University College is looking for a results oriented individual for the position of DEPUTY VICE CHANCELLOR FOR ACADEMIC AFFAIRS
Summary of the Main Purpose of the Job: To oversee the development and implementation of academic strategic plan.
• PHD in relevant field
• Strong academic credentials attested by a full Professorship is also a requirement.
• A minimum of 5 years as a full Professor
• Masters Degree in Business Administration, Strategic Management, Finance or related field
- A minimum of 12 years of related work experience, with at least 5 years spent in a leadership role in an institution of higher learning (at the level of Dean or above).
- Strategic academic planning, policy development, budgeting, and academic personnel administration in a higher education setting.
- Excellent Record of Scholarship, teaching and service.
- Knowledge and experience of systems in similar institutions.
- Proven success in leading accreditation process
Key Skills and Competencies
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Result focus
- Strong communication skills
- Research and data analysis
- Decisive and Assertive
- Candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their detailed and updated CVs, certified copies of certificates, copies of National Identity Cards, cover letter and three recent references sealed in an envelope. Applicant MUST write the position applied for on the envelope and address their application to:
The Vice Chancellor
ABM University College
Private Bag 00331
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY THE SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Closing Date: 17 August, 2018